World Language Dept. Hosts International Food Night

Kaily Young

Kaily Young, Multimedia Editor

On October 25, the SHS World Language Department hosted International Food Night, an event featuring international dishes cooked by students and their families. Also on display were “ofrendas” created by students in keeping with the Mexican tradition of “Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos). Multimedia editor Kaily Young takes us on a walkthrough of the event.

Kaily Young
On October 25, the SHS World Language Department hosted International Food Night, an event featuring international dishes cooked by students and their families. Also on display were “ofrendas” created by students in keeping with the Mexican tradition of “Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos).
World language teacher Matt Gladstone poses in full Mexican regalia. On October 25, the SHS World Language Department hosted International Food Night, an event featuring international dishes cooked by students and their families. Also on display were “ofrendas” created by students in keeping with the Mexican tradition of “Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos).