Update: Yearbook Staff

Cindy Luo, Correspondent

Happy October everyone! As the year approaches, it’s good to be updated with some important Yearbook news. To start off, Yearbook finally launched a new website!!! This website will allow students to be updated with events, activities, and programs. Yearbook photographers will be taking pictures at the events you’ll find listed on the website. You should definitely participate in those events to increase your chances of being featured in Yearbook!! The link to the website should have already been sent to your email (or your parent’s email), or you can type this into your web browser: https://goo.gl/NzpXSD.

Yearbook staff is thrilled about the production this year. “I’m feeling good so far, we are already a few weeks ahead of where we were last year and even though our staff is a lot smaller than it has been in past years I’m still confident that we will be able to carry on the tradition of producing an award winning book” says yearbook Chief editor Emily Wharmby. As a reminder, the Senior Class Photo will be at Boyle Stadium on Thursday, October 5th at 9:30. Please check in with your period 5 class teacher. Senior package is due on Oct 31st, at 11:59 P.M. Please fill out your package as soon as possible! Finally, if you have any questions or concerns please see Mrs.Downer in room 622 or Mr. Lutz in room 224.