Fuller House is Back and Full of Laughs

Fuller House is Back and Full of Laughs

Alexandra Samelko, Staff Writer

“Fuller House” is back on Netflix for Season 2, and it is just as good as the first. The first episode took place during the end of the summer, as D.J.’s kids and Kimmy’s daughter were slowly getting ready to go back to school.

A lot of changes happened in Season 2, and if you didn’t think the house could get fuller, it could and did. At the end of last season, Kimmy, the annoying long-time friend of D.J. ends up marrying her on and off again husband Fernando (Juan Pablo Di Pace), and now in the first episode of Season 2 we learn that he forgot to pay his rent and is trying to crash and live in Kimmy’s room at D.J.’s house.  As for Stephanie, she has a stroke of luck and meets someone very special, and by special I mean Kimmy Gibbler’s brother!

This season is full of surprises and laughs, and there are a lot of references and flashbacks to the original “Full House,” including visits from the original cast like, Danny, Joey, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky, makes it all so much better. After all, “Full House” is where it all started.  

Toward the end of Season 1, D.J. was struggling with the decision of which man she wanted to date after both men confessed their  feelings for her. Was it going to be her old high school sweetheart Steve (Scott Weinger) or her new veterinary partner Dr. Matt (John Brotherton)? Watch Season 2 on Netflix to find out who she picks, and what other zany things and relationships happen along the way.

If you were worried this might be the last season and wanted to take your time to watch it slowly, hurry up because just last week the series creator Jeff Franklin posted on his Instagram saying, “Looking forward to Season 3.” “Fuller House” will be coming out with a Season 3, and this time it will be 18 episodes instead of 13. So catch up on any episodes or seasons you have missed because the “Fuller House” family is coming back!